Sunday, December 7, 2008

multimedia-transracial adoption

It's been a while since I've posted. I'm still new at this blog thing, so I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to write about, but I do want to share this link. We have had the honor of helping a WKU student with her photojournalism project. Click on the link. Click on multimedia. Click on Colorblind. I just viewed it for the first time myself. I think she did an outstanding job. Maybe Extreme Makeover Home Edition can come and work on our bedroom for a mini-makeover.--lol.
http://www.wku.edu/~rebecca.barnett684/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband (John) found your blog and I was so excited to read it....I love the little interview....you guys have a wonderful family!
Krista
www.raceforgrace.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You guys have a beautiful and wonderful family. I love reading your blog and loved the interview video. Marlana

KyPie's Desserts said...

oh my goodness. you all are the cutest family ever! i love the sweeneys!

Emily said...

THIS rocks my socks off!! :)