Tuesday, May 18, 2010

KID Codes

So I said I was going to attempt to be better at updating my blog. C1 has a birthday party coming up and I haven't blogged about A1's or L1's parties, yet. I still blame C2 for stalling my blogging this time around. I'm sure the next time I stall, it will be because I'm too confused about the kids' new blog names, L1, A2, L2, C1, and C2. Maybe I should just assign numbers: K (for kid)--K1, K2, K3, K4, K5. The numbers go in order from oldest to youngest. 1 being oldest, 5 being youngest. Make sense? That's the new code. Thanks.

I still haven't had the chance to go through the blog and edit the kids' names, so if you're new and you want to know the real names, you have a little time to blog stalk. I've never been concerned about privacy, but I'm feeling uncomfortable about my children's real names being in cyberworld. :(

No comments: